- You can team a pair of pink heels with an orange dress, but no matter what colour the shoes, eventually you’ll have to take them off.
- It’s okay to trawl the internet for pictures on half naked men in the name of romance research. Kristan Higgins said so (which justifies my man pics pinterest board nicely, thank you Kristan)
- Erotic romance readers and writers are the most awesome people around. Not everyone is willing to volunteer to do the most awkward and embarrassing things all in the name of fun (thank you to the lovely lady whose Sally-in-the-sandwich-shop demonstration really added spice to our erotica panel on Sunday)
- It’s all right to struggle every time you write a book. It’s normal. Painful and frustrating, but normal.
- Getting together with other romance writers, especially my fellow divas, never gets old. And we never have enough time together before planes, trains and automobiles force us apart again.
Until next time, let’s keep writing girls!