– Miranda Kerr apparently made husband Orlando pee in a bottle so he wouldn’t leave her side during her 27hr labor. Talk about commitment. What did they do with it? Since he couldn’t leave her side, I have to assume the bottles of Bloomy goodness were taken away by the midwife or a nurse, or a poor orderly who had noone to pass the ugly job onto. My question is… how long before the bottles of golden boy pee end up on ebay? Ewww.
– During an interview on US television, Sandra Bullock’s ex Jesse James has been quoted as saying the actress was a fake.
This from the man who carried on several affairs during the course of their marriage. He tried to demonstrate this point by saying Sandra had thanked him using the same words during four acceptance speeches. So over and over again she attributed her success to him and thanked him for ‘having her back’, but jeez she used the exact same glowing praise every time. What a BITCH!
– A part time beautician and over zealous pageant mother has admitted to injecting her 8 year old daughter’s face with botox to keep her looking young and fresh for pageants. Seriously. There aren’t enough ugly words to describe how I feel about this. Poor little Brittany says it all “I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections,” Britney says. “They used to hurt, but now I don’t cry that much. I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star.”
– Princess Beatrice’s now infamous royal wedding hat has it’s own facebook page, called appropriately enough, Princess Beatrice’s Ridiculous Royal Wedding Hat. It has over 139,000 likes. Apparently Beatrice plans to auction off the hat for charity. The question is, did she know the hat was ridiculous all along and wearing it was an intentional grab for attention, or has she just discovered she has terrible taste and is clever enough to make lemonade out of lemons? In either case, good show Bea. Good show.
– A New York man has spent $140,000 on an advertising campaign heralding the end of the world (apparently it’s slated for May 21st). My question is, if the world really is going to end, how useful is the warning? I suppose we could all drink more tequila.
Happy Black Friday all