Lucky last. 🙂
Here’s how it works:
- Answer the 10 questions below
- Spread the fun and tag other writers to participate.
1. What is the title of your book / WIP?
Spin The Bottle – available September 25.
2. Where did the idea for this book come from?
The idea came from a brainstorming session with Lexxie when we first decided to write a series together. All four books in the Party Games series were ‘plotted’ as much as two pantsers can plot way back in 2011. The first three books are out now and you can find all the info HERE!
3. What genre would your book fall under?
Contemporary erotic romance.
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Oh, that’s a tough one. I think I’d go with Liv Tyler for Lil but I have no clue who to cast as Mac.
5. What is the one sentence synopsis of your book?
Just when you think you know the rules, the game changes.
6. Is your book published or represented?
7. How long did it take you to write it?
If I added all the hours together probably a month of 9 to 5 days.
8. What other books in your genre would you compare it to?
The other three Party Games books. Pretty much any of my other contemporary books. 🙂
9. Which authors inspired you to write this book?
Lexxie Couper. We talked about writing together and then in an unrelated conversation with Mari Carr the idea of the Party Games series came to me. Once I told Lexx what I was thinking we rolled with it and never looked back.
10. Tell us anything else that might pique our interest in your book.
Like the title implies, there’s a very risque game of spin the bottle. And before you ask if I’ve ever played the game the way it’s portrayed in the book, NO COMMENT! 🙂